Gutter Vaccum Kit with 20 Gallon Vacuum and 20 Foot (2 Story) Carbon Clamping Poles
Our 20 Gallon Gutter Vacuum and 20 foot clamping carbon poles are the best solution for gutter cleaning from the ground. The gutter vacuum is perfect for commercial gutter cleaning. It has a 3600 watt, 3x motor that provides massive suction to quickly clean out any clogged gutters. Plus, the new cyclonic side inlet increases overall suction power. It's also great for vehicle and machinery detailing, flood restoration, large-volume water recovery, and picking up flood sludge. The 20-gallon tank ensures enough space for all types of debris, making this pole set an ideal choice for large gutter cleaning jobs. Made from strong and durable carbon fiber, the poles can take on even the toughest of tasks with ease and you will be able to vacuum debris up to a height of 20 feet without having to leave the safety of the ground. Get everything you need to keep your gutters clean and in perfect condition with this gutter cleaning set.
Wet/Dry Gutter Vacuum / GPV3600-80
Our industry-dominating, professional-grade gutter vacuum cleaning system has brought you and contractors across the country a new wave of jobsite safety and efficiency.
These super powerful 3600 watt wet/dry vacs were originally developed in the UK are true workaholics. Letting you complete more jobs faster, sleep better at night know your crew is safe and make you more money.
Featuring a 20 gallon debris retention tank, and 3 -1200 watts bypass motors producing a massive 3600 watts of suction allowing effortless extraction of debris from gutters.
Like other vacuums in our line the vacuum comes with a 28-foot heavy gauge power cord which has a 4 prong NEMA push and twist plug that is compatible with most larger generators (240v @ 30 amps) We recommend a generator with a minimum running watts of 5500). We also offer a 60 foot extension cord, allowing you move distance and flexibility.
NOTE: CAN ONLY BE USED WITH A GAS POWERED GENERATOR: RECOMMENDED - MIN 6500 Watts PEAK, 30 AMP ELECTRICAL SOURCE WITH 4 PRONG NEMA PUSH AND TWIST SOCKET
- CLEAN OUT ANY CLOGGED GUTTERS - The 20 Gallon Industrial Gutter Wet & Dry Vacuum is the perfect machine for commercial gutter cleaning. With its powerful 3600-watt, 3 x motor, this vacuum provides massive suction to quickly clean out any clogged gutters.
- INCREASED SUCTION POWER - The new cyclonic side inlet increases overall suction power, making it even easier to clean gutters from the ground. So if you're looking for a vacuum that can handle any challenge thrown it's way, then the 20 Gallon Industrial Gutter Wet & Dry Vacuum is the perfect choice for you.
- VACUUM ANY CHALLENGE - Whether you're cleaning gutters, detailing vehicles, recovering water, or picking up flood sludge, the 20 Gallon Industrial Gutter Wet & Dry Vacuum can handle any challenge thrown its way.
- PORTABLE & STABLE - Easily move the 20 Gallon Industrial Gutter Wet & Dry Vacuum around on its rubberized wheels. And with a low center of gravity, you can be sure that it stays in place while you work.
Clamping Carbon Gutter Poles
- INTERNAL STOP BARRIER - The internal stop barrier prevents any over-pushing together of poles when onsite, ensuring a safe and stable cleaning experience.
- NONSLIP HANDLE - The nonslip handle prevents slipping during cleaning, as well as provides comfort and grip when using the pole.
- LOCKING MECHANISM - A locking mechanism allows you to lock the pole at different levels so that it is easier to reach certain heights.
- CORROSION RESISTANT - The corrosion-resistant materials prevent rusting and staining, keeping your poles looking like new for years to come
- PORTABLE DESIGN - The lightweight construction allows you to easily carry the pole around with you wherever you go.
- 3 x 1200 Watt Bypass Motors (220 - 240 Volt) / 30 Amp
- 20 Gallon Stainless Steel Tank
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame Trolley With Cushion Wheels & Castors
- Tipping Chassis for Easy Emptying
- Locking Front Castors
- 35 foot NEMA power Cord
- 20 foot Suction Hose
- Removable Washable "Easy-Clean" Dust Filter (Dry use)
- Accessories:- Stainless Floor Wand, Dry Floor Nozzle, Wet Floor Nozzle, Crevice Tool, Dust Brush
- 12 Month Warranty
POLE KIT INCLUDES
- 5 x 4 foot clamping poles
- 135 degree Silicone U-Bend
- Aluminum Angled Nozzle
- Aluminum Straight Nozzle
- 3 Silicone Hose Adaptors
Classic 16 Gallon
3600W (3x 1200W)
220-240V (Generator Required)
50Hz / 60Hz
|Length Per Pole||4 Feet|
|Weight Per Pole||16.5oz|
|Top (Clamp End) Inside Dimension||1.95" (49.6mm)|
|Top (Clamp End) Outside Dimension||2.08" (53mm)|
|Bottom Inside Dimension||1.83" (46.4mm)|
|Bottom Outside Dimension||1.94" (49.5mm)|
Same Day Shipping
Orders placed before 11am (pst) - 2pm (est) typically ship same day from our Mayfield Kentucky warehouse. There are exceptions, due to unforeseen circumstances.
We will either ship product either via USPS, mostly smaller parts or for larger products we use FedEx Ground signature required.
As soon as you place your order we will send you a confirmation email, and then once we ship your product we forward your tracking information via email.
Depending on where you are located in relation to Kentucky your product can take 3-5 business days to be delivered.
International Orders (including Canada)
As of now, we do not accept any orders shipped to an International or APO address.
Hawaii and Alaska
The shipping cost on orders shipped to Hawaii and Alaska is very high. There are additional surcharges to these two states and these will be presented inside the checkout.
Limited Life Time Warranty
(Overview and Terms of Limited Lifetime Warranty)
1: All internal electronic parts are lifetime warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship when utilized for normal use by the original purchaser only.
2: One (1) year parts and labor on accessories and housing.
Accessories are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase when utilized for normal household use by the original purchaser only. This does not include replacement of items due to wear.
For this warranty to apply the original purchaser must email firstname.lastname@example.org the date and place of purchase along with a copy of the original purchase receipt.
Should any defect covered by the terms of this lifetime limited warranty be discovered, our team will repair or replace any defective part provided the unit is returned by the original purchaser on file with the warranty form information.
The liability under this warranty is limited solely to the cost of the replacement parts or the complete unit at the discretion of Maxxus. This warranty is void if damage is resulting from accident, misuse, improper operation, unauthorized repair or alteration, tampering, commercial or other than home use, or damages accruing in transit. This warranty does not cover any shipping fees to or from our facility.
This warranty is extended to the original purchaser only and excludes all other legal and/or conventional warranties. The customer is responsible for all shipping fees to and from our facility. Carefully pack returning items for repair to avoid damage in transit. Be sure to include in the box all your contact information including name, phone number, email address and shipping address along with a prepaid return ship tag from UPS or FedEx. Contact at (650) 292 4445 or email email@example.com for making arrangements to return items for repair or service. EquipMaxx is not responsible for any shipping cost to or from our facility.
Shipping Damage or Missing Parts
In the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged or is missing parts please email us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact our customer service department within 7 business days of the delivery date to report any damage. Unfortunately, packages can be damaged during the shipping process after leaving the warehouse. If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and completely at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) for concealed damage even if you do not plan on using it immediately and always keep all packaging until you are satisfied with your item. PLEASE do not refuse any shipments as this limits our options in getting you a perfect item. Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible but expect them to take 1 to 3 weeks to be received. Please email email@example.com with your needs.
No Hassle Returns Policy
If you want to return any product... no problem! We offer a no hassle returns policy that makes it easy.
If you receive a product and within 30 days would like to return it we will accept it for a refund. Please Note: there is a 20% Restocking Fee for returned merchandise.
- Our goal is to make your product shopping a pleasant and simple experience.
- Quality products you can rely on
- Friendly customer service you can trust
- Great Affordable Prices
- Convenient shopping that will save you time and money
Sales tax is charged for items shipping to California and Kentucky.
Payments can be made through US issued Credit Card/Debit Card or through Paypal. We gladly accept Visa and MasterCard through our checkout. Please enter your credit card number on the secure online order form.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your EquipMaxx order. If you're unhappy with the item you purchased for any reason, return it to our warehouse within 30 days of the shipment receipt for an exchange or a refund of the full purchase price. (Note: If your item was damaged or defective, see our Damage section above). We are proud to offer the best return policy online. Please note: certain items are not returnable and will be clearly stated on the listing.
Returned merchandise must be sent to us prepaid and insured at the address listed below.
Please remember, all returned merchandise must be new (never been used) and in its original box with all the packing materials, manuals and registration cards intact. We will not accept dirty, broken or used products or any items in non-standard packaging. You will need to enclose your order/invoice number and/or a copy of your e-mail confirmation with your return along with a memo explaining the reason for return. Please insure your item with the carrier and send the tracking number to firstname.lastname@example.org once it ships. We will issue a refund (minus restocking fee) for the purchase price of any products you return that meet the above conditions within 3 days of receipt in our warehouse.
Please do not pack using Duct Tape only use clear packing tape.
All items must be returned to:
1 General Street
Mayfield, KY 42066
Cancellations on orders that have already been processed will be accepted and handled in the same manner as returns.