Water Fed Pole (30 Foot Reach) with Inline Filter and TDS Meter - Solar Panel Brush
If you're like most people, cleaning your windows is one of those pesky chores that's always put off until it's absolutely necessary. But what if there was a way to make window cleaning easier, faster, and more efficient? Enter the Aqua Spray 30' Water-fed Telescoping Pole. With its ability to extend up to 30 feet, this pole lets you reach even the highest windows with ease. And because water is sprayed directly onto the window through two specially designed ports within the brush head, you can quickly and easily wipe away any dirt or grime. The included squeegee attachment makes for a streak-free finish. So why put off window cleaning any longer? Get the Aqua Spray 30' Water-fed Telescoping Pole and make your life a little bit easier. This innovative kit comes with an inline water filter that can remove sediments and keep your solar panels operating at peak efficiency, ensuring that your home is always operating at its optimum.
- CLEAN MULTIPLE STORY WINDOWS - This 30 Foot Water Fed Pole is perfect for cleaning windows and solar panels on the second story or higher. The collapsed pole is 7 foot in length, and extends up to 30 foot, making it more than long enough to clean most windows and solar panels.
- EASILY ADJUST ANGLE OF BRUSH HEAD - The brush head is 11 1/2" long. The angle of the brush head can be easily adjusted using the included gooseneck attachment, so you can get the perfect angle for cleaning your windows or solar panels.
- DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM - This pole is made from strong and lightweight aluminum, meaning that it is easy to move around and won't weigh you down.
- QUICK AND EASY ASSEMBLY - The brass hose connector can be connected easily to a garden hose using the included brass hose coupling.
- COMFORTABLE CUSHIONED HANDLE - The pole has a cushioned handle for comfort, making it easy to use for extended periods of time.
- EASILY EXTEND AND CLAMP - The pole has 4 sections that can be extended and clamped with quick 4 quick clamps. This makes it easy to adjust the length of the pole to fit your needs.
- PRE-THREADED HOSE - The hose length from the base of the pole is 24 foot, and this hose comes pre-threaded through the inside of the pole, so it's easy to assemble.
- REMOVE HARMFUL CONTAMINANTS - The In-line Water Filter removes harmful contaminants such as lead, mercury, heavy metals, bacteria and other impurities that are commonly found in tap water. It also filters out chlorine so you don't have to worry about it leaving spots on your windows or solar panels.
- MEASURE TDS LEVELS WITH EASE - With the included TDS meter, you can easily measure the total amount of dissolved solids in your water source. This will help you to decide if you need to change your filter or not.
- Total Product/Working Weight: 7.1 lbs (112 oz)
Same Day Shipping
Orders placed before 11am (pst) - 2pm (est) typically ship same day from our Mayfield Kentucky warehouse. There are exceptions, due to unforeseen circumstances.
We will either ship product either via USPS, mostly smaller parts or for larger products we use FedEx Ground signature required.
As soon as you place your order we will send you a confirmation email, and then once we ship your product we forward your tracking information via email.
Depending on where you are located in relation to Kentucky your product can take 3-5 business days to be delivered.
International Orders (including Canada)
As of now, we do not accept any orders shipped to an International or APO address.
Hawaii and Alaska
The shipping cost on orders shipped to Hawaii and Alaska is very high. There are additional surcharges to these two states and these will be presented inside the checkout.
Limited Life Time Warranty
(Overview and Terms of Limited Lifetime Warranty)
1: All internal electronic parts are lifetime warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship when utilized for normal use by the original purchaser only.
2: One (1) year parts and labor on accessories and housing.
Accessories are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase when utilized for normal household use by the original purchaser only. This does not include replacement of items due to wear.
For this warranty to apply the original purchaser must email firstname.lastname@example.org the date and place of purchase along with a copy of the original purchase receipt.
Should any defect covered by the terms of this lifetime limited warranty be discovered, our team will repair or replace any defective part provided the unit is returned by the original purchaser on file with the warranty form information.
The liability under this warranty is limited solely to the cost of the replacement parts or the complete unit at the discretion of Maxxus. This warranty is void if damage is resulting from accident, misuse, improper operation, unauthorized repair or alteration, tampering, commercial or other than home use, or damages accruing in transit. This warranty does not cover any shipping fees to or from our facility.
This warranty is extended to the original purchaser only and excludes all other legal and/or conventional warranties. The customer is responsible for all shipping fees to and from our facility. Carefully pack returning items for repair to avoid damage in transit. Be sure to include in the box all your contact information including name, phone number, email address and shipping address along with a prepaid return ship tag from UPS or FedEx. Contact at (650) 292 4445 or email email@example.com for making arrangements to return items for repair or service. EquipMaxx is not responsible for any shipping cost to or from our facility.
Shipping Damage or Missing Parts
In the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged or is missing parts please email us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact our customer service department within 7 business days of the delivery date to report any damage. Unfortunately, packages can be damaged during the shipping process after leaving the warehouse. If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and completely at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) for concealed damage even if you do not plan on using it immediately and always keep all packaging until you are satisfied with your item. PLEASE do not refuse any shipments as this limits our options in getting you a perfect item. Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible but expect them to take 1 to 3 weeks to be received. Please email email@example.com with your needs.
No Hassle Returns Policy
If you want to return any product... no problem! We offer a no hassle returns policy that makes it easy.
If you receive a product and within 30 days would like to return it we will accept it for a refund. Please Note: there is a 20% Restocking Fee for returned merchandise.
- Our goal is to make your product shopping a pleasant and simple experience.
- Quality products you can rely on
- Friendly customer service you can trust
- Great Affordable Prices
- Convenient shopping that will save you time and money
Sales tax is charged for items shipping to California and Kentucky.
Payments can be made through US issued Credit Card/Debit Card or through Paypal. We gladly accept Visa and MasterCard through our checkout. Please enter your credit card number on the secure online order form.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your EquipMaxx order. If you're unhappy with the item you purchased for any reason, return it to our warehouse within 30 days of the shipment receipt for an exchange or a refund of the full purchase price. (Note: If your item was damaged or defective, see our Damage section above). We are proud to offer the best return policy online. Please note: certain items are not returnable and will be clearly stated on the listing.
Returned merchandise must be sent to us prepaid and insured at the address listed below.
Please remember, all returned merchandise must be new (never been used) and in its original box with all the packing materials, manuals and registration cards intact. We will not accept dirty, broken or used products or any items in non-standard packaging. You will need to enclose your order/invoice number and/or a copy of your e-mail confirmation with your return along with a memo explaining the reason for return. Please insure your item with the carrier and send the tracking number to firstname.lastname@example.org once it ships. We will issue a refund (minus restocking fee) for the purchase price of any products you return that meet the above conditions within 3 days of receipt in our warehouse.
Please do not pack using Duct Tape only use clear packing tape.
All items must be returned to:
1 General Street
Mayfield, KY 42066
Cancellations on orders that have already been processed will be accepted and handled in the same manner as returns.