20ft (2 Story) Gutter Vacuum Cleaning System, 16 Gal, 3600 Watts, 3 x Motor Vacuum (Bundle Discount)
The GutterProVac 16 Gallon Tank & 20 Foot Pole Bundle
With the ability to reach 20 ft in the air (2 stories), clean faster than ever before, leave no mess and keep your crew safe.
Wet/Dry Gutter Vacuum / GPV3600-80L
Our industry leading, professional-grade gutter vacuum cleaning system has ushered in a new era of jobsite safety and efficiency for contractors like yourself across the country. Allowing you much needed additional services to your clients without having to go through the hassle of getting insurance and toting around cumbersome ladders.
Designed in the UK, our super powerful 3600 watt wet/dry vacs are true work horses. Letting you complete more jobs faster, sleep better at night know your crew is safe and make you more money.
Featuring a 20 gallon debris retention tank, and 3 -1200 watts bypass motors producing a massive 3600 watts of suction allowing effortless extraction of debris from gutters.
However… this extreme power and suction isn’t available to the average homeowner or contractor.
YOU HAVE TO RUN THIS SYSTEM OFF A GENERATOR!
This powerful system requires 240 volts to run. Which you can get from most any generator, just be sure that it has a minimum output of 5500 volts. (6500 peak volts)
More power means more air… so you can move high volumes of air quickly to allow forceful sucking power even at long distance. (commercial buildings, multi-story houses, etc.)
We provide you a Pigtail that converts the three prong British Plug to a NEMA 240v twist lock plug that should plug right in to most quality generators.
So right out of the box you are ready to go, just fire up your generator... plug this beast in, turn on the three motors and start cleaning gutters from the safety of the ground!
- Runs off Gasoline Generator with 240v: output NEMA plug socket (twist lock)
- Heavy Duty Steel Trolley With Cushion Wheels & Front Locking Castors
- Power: 3 x 1200 watts bypass motors
- Tank: Steel 16 Gallon Tank
- Power Cable Length: 30 ft
- Hose Length: 25 ft
- 1 x Removable Washable "Easy-Clean" Fabric Dust Filter (For Dry Use)
- 1 x Suction Hose (25 foot long)
- 1 x Electric Cable (30 foot long)
- 1 x Steel Containment Tank
- 1 x Dry Floor Nozzle
- 1 x Wet Floor Nozzle
- 1 x Crevice Tool
- 1 x Dust Brush
- 1 x Chrome Floor Wand
Included in the Gutter Pole Kit:
- 5 x 4ft Aerospace Aluminum Gutter Poles (weigh 23.3oz each)
- 4 x Quick Release Clamps
- 2 x Circlips
- 1 x 135 Degrees Silicone Angled Head
- 3 x Connection Silicone Pole to Hose Adapters (2" - 2", 2" - 2 1/4" and 2" - 1 3/4") to fit most standard wet/dry vacuums.
- 1 x Narrow Cleaning Head / Nozzle
- 1 x Wide Cleaning Head / Nozzle
This is no small investment, we get that.